Welcome to my Weight Loss Blog!

My goal is to lose 100 pounds, which essentially accounts to about half of my starting size. I want to inspire people to take on the challenge I have started. With knowing that there are people out there watching, supporting and…frankly, keeping track, there is little chance that I will wane from my goals. I am known as one of the laziest humans on earth. If I can do this, anybody can!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Got my new shoes yesterday....

My new running shoes arrived on my doorstep yesterday.  Too bad it was after I'd already run 20 minutes on the treadmill in my OLD shoes.

Not that the old shoes have had that much use, they're just not really running shoes.  Back when I did the boot camp thing, I learned the value of good running shoes.  I'm excited to try them out.  Maybe this weekend!

Went to a lunchtime pilates session with Dionna today.  Me likey pilates!  I'd do it daily if I could afford it!

Last night I made a really yummy smoothie.  I will share the magic secret:

Use a little nonfat milk, some frozen berries, a half a banana, some splenda and a teaspoon of peanut butter.  I put it all in the Magic Bullet (Yep, we bought it) and presto!

It was so good, Ivy and Mary had some too, and even Tony liked it!

Heading home from work in a few minutes.  I just got some amazing news I'm not allowed to share with the public yet, but I should be able to by tomorrow morning.  I'm just saying, if you're in the Los Angeles area on November 7th, you may want to mark your calendars :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress